Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crepes/Dadar

Hm..
nothing special with this recipe. It's just a basic thing I just think needed to be posted. You know, to avoid me from digging or browsing for this basic crepes/dadar recipe again.
I tried this few days ago, just once in my life (haha). It's so simple and might be flexible enough to be made to another more serious snacks, maybe. I made a change a bit from its original recipe, like measuring fluor with cup(originally in grams) and change 50grams of butter into 2 tablespoons of oil (it's a healthier choice).
There are lots of crepes recipe out there. But I've just made this one.
So, here it is:

Crepes/Dadar

Ingredients:

1/2 cup flour
1 egg
150ml milk
2 tbsp of cooking oil
a pinch of salt

Directions:
- Whisk egg til just mixed
- Put in a bowl: fluor an salt, then mix with whiskers.
- Pour in the egg and keep whisking
- Pour the milk bit by bit, keep whisking
- Last, pour in oil and whisk all together til blended.
- Let it sit for about 30 minutes
- Heat the pan (I used 10cm pan) with medium heat
- Grease the pan with a little butter/margarine/oil
- Low down the heat to minimum
- Pour in the dough and let it spread
- Flip it.
- Get them out of the pan. ^^

*I got about 12 small crepes. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment