Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Label: Natural colouring!

Hullooo hullooo!
I decided that to urge myself to be more active in this blog, I have to have a sort of project or challenge. You know, add a little ambition in blogging, eh eh eh.
So, I thought, I was quite success(I know, it's a little snob, sorry) to 'paint' some of my food to green with Suji leaves. Then, why not continue pursuing to get other colours from natural sources?
Do you think it's a good idea?
Okay, anyway.
I will keep this post updated every time I found new colour. I will also put the link on the side of my blog so anyone can check the list.
If anyone had heard or experience using natural colouring for foods, please share with me. I will embrace you with biiiiigggg HUG! ^^

Now, let's start:

GREEN:
Suji leaves
Tried as:
- Cookies: Bangket Daun Jeruk
- Cakes: Pandan Sponge Cake, Cake Singkong
- Others: Lapis Beras Pandan Suji

RED:
• Beet root
Tried as:
- Soup: Tomato Soup

Isn't it FUN? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment